We have a dedicated repair centre with a Specialist Technical Hoverboard
engineers Team that can fix your board whether it is a 6.5, 8, 10-inch
board that has Bluetooth functionality or not.
We offer a simple no hassle repair service where we will arrange for
your board to be collected, inspected and delivered back to you all
within the one-off cost of £40.00.
HOW TO BOOK YOUR SEGWAY HOVERBOARD TO BE REPAIRED
We have a simple 5 step repair process.
1) Purchase the Inspection pack for £40.00 and upon checkout, in the
notes section add a description of the fault and the collection address
for the board.
2) Pack the Segway Hoverboard securely making sure the charger is also
securely packed within the box.
3) The team will arrange the collection of the Segway Hoverboard within
2 working days, we do this using a prepaid label where you take it to a
local drop off point.
4) The Segway Hoverboard will be inspected by one of our specialist
engineers. If the fault can be fixed we will provide you a quote for the
repair by email.
5) You simply decide if you want us to go ahead and fix the Segway You
will then pay for the additional cost for the repair. We will carry out
the repair and send the board back to you within 7 days. If you decide
not to go ahead we can simply send your board back.